Sunday 11 May 2014

Is it worth it?

This dress. Topshop. Last chance to buy. £48.
Is it worth it? 
The question I ask myself every month when you get to that point in your wages where it could be impossible to survive if you splurge on another item of clothing. If I buy this dress would I be able to comfotably get through the rest of the month... No. But would I feel great (no matter what anyone else thinks) on a night out? Yes. It's a toughy... 
When I buy stuff I ask myself the 4 questions..
1. Is it worth it? 
2. Is it sensible? 
3. Would I wear it ever again? 
4. Would I regret not buying it? 
Well, in all fairness I do regret not having this dress in my house but I wouldn't have been able to get through the rest of the month without grovelling off my parents. So I left it for the time being and hinted to my boyfriend for my birthday ;) 
Win win I guess 
Always ask the 4 questions to yourself when your mum isn't there with the common sense!
Love Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I ask those questions every time i try on something, its so hard to say no to clothes though!
    http://all-those-good-things.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete